Welcome To Ksquared Builders

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"'Job Well Done"

"My husband and I want to thank you, Lance, and the crews for a wonderful job, well done. The list is long and I hope I haven't left something out:

-trim work in hall, kitchen, powder room and family room
-a hand rail to the second floor
-removal of wallpaper - the job turned out to be much more difficult than anticipated
-paint - most of the first floor
-renovation of the powder room from top to bottom, including a much-needed shelf in the cabinet
-helping me select a neat and different sliding patio door
-grab bars in 2 bathrooms

Not only are we pleased with the work, we can't say enough good things about how you and all the workers were on time for scheduled work and how it was done neatly, and well-cleaned up afterward.
Also, the workers were respectful of our privacy as best as possible.

Thanks to all. Can't wait to plan next project!"

Kay and Joe B.



No comments:

Post a Comment